17/07/2011

Birthday !

It was my mother's birthday the other day, and me and my sister gave her a shared present. We thought it would be nice to give her a basket full of goodies. These included vintage items, handmade items, locally sourced smellies and items from London.

We also bought a wicker basket and sewed flowers on to it, which came from a scarf of mine that had broken. I also had a pearl necklace that had snapped and all of the beads from this went into making a pearl heart to hang on the basket handle...


Flowers...



Full basket...





On her birthday we went to a beach in Lepe country park in the new forest for a pic nic. It was beautiful there but VERY windy. I managed to get a few nice pictures before being blown away! We also went on a walk round the Lepe loop, which took us through fields, woodland, farm land and along the coast...

Panorama...




Having a bit too much fun in the corn fields...


Looooooooong !


I saw a Lama/ Alpaca! (not too sure how to tell the difference)...



< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3