04/08/2011

iTunes Festival !!!

I know the iTunes Festival was a while ago, but I thought I would upload some photos of the event.

I won tickets to see Swedish House Mafia and Alex Metric at The Roundhouse in Camden. BEST free festival I have ever been to!.. Well its the only free festival i've been to, but still, it was very good!

They did AMAZING remixes of songs by artists such as Adele, The Temper Trap and Every teardrop is a waterfall by Coldplay, which is soon to be released!...


I never realised that Swedish House Mafia was made up of Steve Angello, Axwell and Sebastian Ingrosso, but I guess you learn something new everyday :)

I think winning the tickets was good Karma, as I have just started volunteering in a charity shop near me :P...



Alex Metric...


Count down to Swedish House Mafia...












Sorry for the poor quality of the photos, I was using my phone camera :)

< 3





No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3