24/08/2011

V - FESTIVAL !!!

I went to the V-Festival in Chelmsford at the weekend. It was really good, as it was last year :) My hilights of the weekend were definately Pendulum, The Wombats, Example, Hurts, Ellie Goulding and The Noisettes!

Although this was all beaten by the free Vajazzle kits that me and my friends got :P

I also had a Minx manicure before the weekend and I got the flowery Hippie pattern as I thought this would suit the festival vibe !!

I took over 500 pictures at the weekend, however 300 of those photos were of Pendulum. I am definately too obsessed with them. I also got about 10 videos of them too :)

Here are some of my favourite photos from V-Festival ...

Minx Nails !!!


Our beautiful tan lines...


Ellie Goulding


Lovely flowery socks :P


VAJAZZLE !!!!!


Aloe Blacc


Olly Murrs


Bruno Mars


Hurts


Calvin Harris


Calvin Harris


Pendulum


Pendulum


Pendulum


Pendulum


I keep discovering settings on my camera, and at V-Festival I discovered a setting which takes up to 8 seconds to capture a photo, which means I can write things with lights and it will capture the whole thing. (Very technical language there :P) I also took pictures of the lights on the rides at V...






I went to V-Festival last year, and as I hadn't started up my blog then... Here are some photos from last year...

David Guetta



David Guetta again



Paella tent :) I was happy :)


Florence + the Machine


(and again) David Guetta


< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3