20/01/2012

Yeah Yeah Yeah

In a few weeks I have got a friends fancy dress party and the theme is uniforms :O I have been going mad not knowing what to wear!? But then I remembered this video by Rihanna in which I really like the styling. It has inspired me to go as a soldier, as soldiers wear uniforms :)
Anyway more to the point, watching this video reminded me of my love for Jeremy Scott and Marvin y Quetzal. Jeremy Scott's creations feature in the Rihanna video in mickey mouse helmet form...

Rihanna - Hard




Jeremy Scott's designs also feature in Paparazzi by Lady Gaga...





Hmmm Hmmm these look very similar to Marvin y Quetzal's creations...





Love it all, but it is very confusing seperating the pictures from the two designers because they all seriously look like they could be in the same collection :/ Just saying...

< 3

P.s. I promise I will start uploading new designers soon, not ones from 3 years ago :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3