19/06/2012

FINALLY OVER!

Yesterday was my last day at College! It was very short, involving me taking some photos and doing little finishing touches to my Exhibition space! I would like to apologise for the lack of posts recently, but now I am finished I have all the time in the world to blog! You won't be able to get rid of me! All I have got to do for College now is the fashion show next week :/ Quite scared at the thought of having to walk in my shoes :( I can't even get any practise in them as they are locked away at College in my exhibition space! Here is what has kept me so occupied over the past weeks...






My SHOES!!!!




Last Monday I also did a photo shoot with my collection. It was quite an interesting experience, involving lasers, UV lights and a smoke machine...








So that's it for the FMP! I have still got the sewing bug however and I've got a few dresses to make for myself, will keep you updated!

Hmmm apart from that I don't really know what to do with myself...? I am on my first free day and I feel a bit bored :P I really don't know how to relax!

hmmmm

< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3