24/08/2012

Cannot believe how quickly this year has gone :O

Ok, so I know it is not the end of the year yet, but it is actually a year TODAY that I was driving to Italy with the family! :O :O :O
 
(I'm in a reminiscing mood today)
 
These were taken EXACTLY a year ago :O Har har Happy Birthday to them :P
 

 
That tiny dot on the middle left of this photo was a cable car :O Who would go that high????!!! Crazyness :O...












 
All photos taken in my car :)
 
I just cannot get over how quickly time goes :'O Just gotta make the most of every moment!
 
Hope this years trip is as EPIC!!
 
< 3
 
What i've been listening to today...
 
A couple of my favourites from last summer...
 
 
 
A few of my favourites from this summer...
 
 
 
 
Yesssss! No Doubt are BACCCCKKK!!!!!
 
 
 
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3