19/11/2012

New(ish) Project...

I am rather excited about my new project. We have to take inspiration from a film and create a range of prints and/or an accessory.

I am still only 90% sure on my choice of film; so it may change, 
but for now I have chosen Spirited Away by Japanese director Hayao Miyazaki. Spirited Away is an Anime film and I feel that it is so visually inspiring, it could potentially give me a wide range of ideas. I also feel that it could be quite interesting linking the ideas in the film to things in the real, non-Anime world...







Again, I am not 100% certain, but I think the accessory I want to try and make is a pair of shoes!

The reason I chose a Japanese film was because of the fact that Eastern/Oriental influences are frequently seen in the Fashion industry recently... especially on footwear...





< 3

What i'm listening to...






No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3