08/11/2012

Sabine Ducasse

I have got a project deadline tomorrow, 
so obviously I feel my time is best spent blogging rather than doing actual work!

I discovered the designer Sabine Ducasse a couple of weeks ago from WGSN blog...

http://wgsn.tumblr.com

I absolutely love her graduate collection "The Melting Pot"! It sums up everything I love about fashion:

The clash of cultures, playfulness, colour, print, pattern and most importantly being able to integrate fond childhood past times! HAMA BEADS!!









Sabine Ducasse studied at IFA in Shanghai!

I want to visit there soooo badly! Incredibly inspiring! I'm fed up of England!




Out of this world! Very futuristic!!!

Take meeeeeee!!!

< 3

What i'm listening to...

Lot's of female DJs, for inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3