11/01/2013

Shoes!

Hello, Happy 2013!! A bit late yeah, sorry! I was back in Cornwall over Christmas! We moved into our new house on Christmas eve so it was a bit crazy... and I was without Internet for the whole 3 weeks!! Ohhh my 3G bill is gonna be bad :/

I was up to my old shoe making tricks again, for my film accessory project at Uni (The one I based on Spirited Away)!

Here are the photos from the final photo shoot.

Thank you to Amy for modelling. And to Stephen....(you know what you did) :D xxx






Things are getting pretty exciting this year: An upcoming internship, Ski trip, Paris trip and a possible (DJ related) part time job ;)

Also, the tattoo attempts that Laura and I both did a few months ago didn't turn out as well as planned.
On Wednesday we went to get them covered over...


I decided to get an extra couple of symbols to make the pain more worth while :)

< 3

What i'm listening to...


Hmmm on the album this song is called Estocada...


Only realised the other day that if you press alt j on your laptop it makes a traingle :3 ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ 
††††††††


No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3