18/06/2013

LCF - Offers day!

London College of Fashion are such cuties! The other day I received a lovely email inviting me to an open day; for all the people who received offers to study there in September :) This was a really good chance to meet future class mates, meet the tutors and ask questions. I must admit, Cornwall isn't the nearest place to London and I wouldn't usually travel all the way there just for one day, but I didn't want to miss this opportunity to meet people before September. (£78 and a 10 hour round trip train journey later...)

During this open day we were set a small task to do in our course groups. Being on the footwear course; my group and I were asked to dress a foot last and then present it to all of the other groups...

Our slightly weapon-ous shoe creature...


After the open day, I took advantage of the spare two hours I had before catching my train and took a trip up Oxford Street. Selfridges had THE BEST shoe sale I had ever seen. I just stood there for an hour drooling over the half price Nicolas Kirwoods! If only I had a summer job!

A cute souvenir I bought for my sister from the Japanese stationery shop...


Cat pen!

<3

What i'm listening to...




No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3