10/10/2011

Up-cycling !!!


At College we have started a branding project, where we create our own businesses and make promotional items and advertising. I have created an up-cycled fashion boutique (vintage or second hand items deconstructed and re-constructed).
 Re-cycling/up-cycling is something that interests me and creating a business for a College project could give me an insight into my own future business. (What I was hinting in the blog post about the recycled flower top) :P

 I have been researching different up-cycled brands to get ideas.

 Here are a couple I have found...


Armour Sans Anguish





All made from 100% recycled materials.

Another company I found was The Ragged Priest, which I first discovered in the Oxford Street Topshop...
They sell re-worked and vintage clothes and accessories...








< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3