04/10/2011

Wasps !!

So, the reason I haven't blogged for so long is that I have been doing a 3 week wasp project at college and I have been using every spare moment I have had to complete it. I have to say I am actually very proud of this project as I feel it is my best so far! Here are some pictures of why I have been so tired over the past 3 weeks. Zzzzzzz

Wasp Pencil Drawings


Ink and Sticks


Collage and Biro


Gold Card Print


Mono Print and Ink


Collage and Ink


Paint and (eye shadow :P) My favourite !!!


Ink and Bleach


Ink and Bleach


Photoshopped Gold Card Print


Photoshopped Gold Card Pattern


Wire Wasp


Wire Wasp


Photoshoot 1 - Projecting Wasps




Photoshoot 2 - Wings




Photoshoot 3 - Final Piece: Printed top and laser cut necklace...







Bring on the next project!!!
< 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3