13/09/2012

One of the best days so far!

 
I am now in the middle of my week with Eleanor Amoroso, and I have to say it keeps getting better :D
 
Today we went to the Vauxhall Fashion Scout venue in Covent Garden to set up the exhibition.
After this I was allowed to stay for a meeting with the Vauxhall people and the visual merchandiser from Selfridges to talk about the exhibition and what to expect from stockists and buyers etc...
 
 After this Eleanor invited me to go with her to a preview of Elliot Joseph Rentz' S/S13 collection! It was a really stunning collection, even more so when I learnt that he is only 18 (like me!!)
 
Now I definitely have to get my act together!
 
Here are some photos of my day...
 
Trying on one of Eleanor's pieces...


 
Shadows of her collection...

 
At Elliot Joseph Rentz' preview...
 
(Such a good collection, my iPhone pics do it no justice! Sorry)
 


 
HE IS SELF TAUGHT AND ONLY 18!! THAT'S CRAY CRAY!...
 
This is him...
 
 
I've got some catching up to do!
 
Check out his website for better photos...
 
 
 
 
< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3