04/02/2013

Ahhh Un-real!

I know I start most of my posts with "I literally love..." but i'm sorry I just love a lot of things! I literally LOVE Emma Mulholland's designs and collections! All of them! The bright, busy, sea-punk, spaced out style of her work is something that really grabs me! There are so many simple and sensible fashion brands about, that it is nice to see something different every season. I mean don't get me wrong, the industry is built around the classy, chic, luxury brands and without them life would be much different, I just prefer Emma Mulholland's more playful and experimental style of work.

A/W 2013/14...





I would definitely say that "Extra-terrestrials and Tutankhamen collide with Desperately Seeking Susan" sums up her work perfectly!


< 3

What i'm listening to...



No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3