12/03/2012

ALIENS!!!

Last week I had to decide on my subject for my final major project at College.
I decided that I wanted to spend my final 9 weeks at College creating a fashion collection based on Aliens, Space, the Planets and stars.
Pretty much everything not on Earth!!!

I think the idea for this theme came from a drawing I made of a shoe that I had a dream about last summer!!!


I posted this drawing at Christmas (for some reason)! But yeah! They were a pair of shoes I dreamt about.....Probably after watching "Alien"!!!

I have got a few ideas of what I want to create (including the shoes!), but as I haven't started this project yet I haven't got official designs! So here is some of my (possible) inspiration....


Not the Swans!... the glasses and laser cut metallics...







Watch this space... (Yaay!! Pun)....

< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3