08/11/2011

Ooooooh ! Aaaaaaah !

As you all know it was fireworks night on Saturday. I am doing a spinning tops project at college at the moment, which looks at movement and colour etc... so Saturday was a perfect occasion to take so pictures for this project. Here are some pictures I took using long exposure on my camera :)





The image above looks like the end of the world !!! :O







The one above reminds me of the floaty, plant things from Avatar!!

Here are some more long exposure pictures I have taken for this project...



Taken in my photography lesson...







Jazz with a moustache!


Me with a hat!


Lauren with a bow :)

The one below was from V-festival in the summer, but I think it looks like a spinning top :)


Here is my favourite image I have done so far! Mono print ...


Less than a week to complete this project :O

< 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3