11/11/2011

Spinning Tops !

For the new Spinning Top project I am doing at College, I have been focusing on movement. To portray this in fashion I decided that it would be good to make a skirt with alot of movement. I made paint images whilst rotating them (like a spinning top) and dropping paint onto them. This gave me the idea to do this with the skirt. Rotate the skirt like a Spinning Top and spray paint on it.
 I filmed this process and took pictures.
 Here is the video and a few of the 450 photos...




OhhhhKaaay, I tried uploading the HD video from my camera and it has taken ALL NIGHT and it still is not complete. So we will have to make do with the normal, slightly fuzzy version :( I will have to upload the photos later! In the meantime... Enjoy the video!!! :)

P.S. Thank you very much to my friend Jazzy for modelling in the video and getting covered in paint!

< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3