29/02/2012

BRIGHTON PROJECT!

I have just started the Brighton project at College. It is an interior design project and at the end I hope to produce a chair, lamp and some form of wall art! All in 3 weeks :O

I saw this AD campaign by Mulberry and thought it suited this project well :)
Photographed by Tim Walker (one of my many obsessions)!
...



 
On Monday my class and I are going to Brighton to get pictures and inspiration.

REALLY looking forward to going :)
My friends and I have already planned our itinerary which includes a trip to the Choccywoccydoodah cafe :) :D!!

This is the Choccywoccydoodah shop in Brighton!! EVERYTHING is made from Chocolate (and cake)!! Apart from that man! And the walls :P...


This is Chocolate...

...this is cake...



< 3



No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3