18/02/2012

Dancing in my room!

I am slowly making myself deaf! :O I am too obsessed with music right now, and BeatsbyDre make everything sound better!! So I am addicted to listening to music, mainly of the French/ German House/ Electro sort!!!!

I do love me some MadonnaNickiMinajLMFAO tho...


LMFAO and Madonna are playing in Paris soon :)

All time favourites at the moment....

Digitalism
(German)



They are also playing in Paris but all the tickets are gone :( :( Waaaaaa!!

Justice
(French)


Also playing in Paris soooooon !

Oliver
 (From Vancouver) :P Not Germany or France but still good :)
On the Kitsune CD ( That's French :P)


GAH! All the good people are playing in Paris soon, or have some link to Paris !(Including Metronomy AND David Guetta!!!! I need to go thereeeeee!!

< 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3