05/02/2012

MERMAIDS !!!!

When I was a little child I was OBSESSED with mermaids!! You would often find me wrapping my legs in fabric and rolling round the house like a fish out of water! My idol was Ariel from The Little Mermaid! I am very excited to say that my favourite trend of this season is MERMAIDS!!! Pearls, Coral, Metallics, Sequins, Flowing fabrics and shiny plastics have all strutted down the catwalk. I think this is why I LOVE fashion so much, I can re-live my childhood dreams :)

Versace...


When I said I would jump off a cliff for the Christopher Kane shirt before, well... I would push someone off a cliff for these shoes...





Chanel...






Alexander McQueen...



Simone Rocha...


Haider Ackerman...



Marc Jacobs...


Armani...


Theyskens Theory...


All Spring Summer 2012


< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3