09/04/2012

Chanel A/W 2012

This collections is again something I saw ages ago! I really should get into the habit of blogging straight after I have seen something interesting! And this is interesting... Chanel's A/W 2012 collection has definitely got a futuristic theme to it; if it is the designs, the fabric or even the setting, this collection would look at home on a far away futuristic, frozen planet! It always amazes me how extravagant the catwalks are :O They must spend millions on props, models and venues (It was held at the Grand Palais)...

"Space-age sheen"


I like how even though the designs are modern and space-age, they still have the classic, iconic Chanel look, making them immediately recognisable to the brand!








Hello perspex heels...


Hello Karl...


I would also like to point out how stunning Katy Perry looked sitting front row, in her Pretty-Goth outfit + Blue hair...


Awwww I want blue hair now :/

< 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3