16/04/2012

River Deep Mountain High

Today was my first day back to college after Easter. It was painful, to say the least. I had a bad (very bad) headache so my brain did'nt work and I kept smudging my research annotations. I think I was in shock after waking up so early after 2 weeks of lie-ins! Moaning over, I decided on two definites that I would like to include in my final major project...Carved wedges and digital printing! At this early point in the project i'm not sure exactly what form they will take, but as long as they get done I will be happy! After all, if you have continual dreams and day dreams about a pair of carved shoes, you HAVE to make them... anyway, here are my favourite examples of digital printing and extreme heels in the fashion industry at the moment...

Digital Printing...

Carven

(The first image is from 2011, so not in the industry at the moment but still inspirational...)


S/S 2012...


Just found this incredible seat/sofa by Gaetano Pesce for Meritalia...


Fabitoria




Extreme Heels...

Anastasia Radevich - Lost Civilisations





Well! I need to crack on with my work :/

< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3