17/04/2012

HELLA COACHELLA

I am literally SOOOOO GUTTED I couldn't go to Coachella festival in Palm Springs, CA, America!! :( :( The first weekend was last weekend and the second one is this weekend! I SWEAR I am going to be there someday! I can't imagine that it will be in the next 3 years as I will be poor at University living off baked beans and plane tickets to Palm Springs cost SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! BUT.... It is on my bucket list! Fosho!

Crazily Good Line-up!!! :O :O



Here's a little selection of what went down last weekend......Grrrrr.......

Madeon (Still obsessed!)...




After watching that last video, I am now a bit in love with this song... (Hmmm I can't decide if I prefer the original or the Netsky remix more....???)


Cooool Video...


(Back to Coachella....) Got a bit distracted there :P

Swedish House Mafia...


M83


Kaskade



Justice



Apart from the AWESOME music, Festivals are good places to go celeb spotting...

Katy Perry...


Cheeky Azealia Banks photo-bombing Katy Perry...


Rihanna...



Azealia Banks (In her own photo)...


Azaelia and Florence


Lily Collins and Emma Watson at the Mulberry pool party!
 (Doesn't get much better than a pool party at a festival!)


Emma Roberts


Fergie


Vanessa Hudgens


Diane Kruger (At the Lacoste pool party!)


Arizona Muse


Paris Hilton


Festival Fashion...

Full on D&G!...



Mulberry monsters behind :P






Someone take me!!!!!





So there you have it! I wonder what next weekend will bring....???

< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3