29/07/2012

2 Things...

Today I was reading Teen Vogue and I came across an article about Kimbra :) In the article photo she was wearing MY FAVOURITE: Emma Mulholland! Yaay...

She likes Emma Mulholland alot...

I like Emma Mulholland alot...




Here is Kimbra with Mark Foster and A-Trak...


Also I found out that Basso & Brooke have collaborated with The Cambridge Satchel Company! I don't know if I am behind in finding out about this? If so, oh well!

They look SO goood! And will be hitting stores in the Autumn!







Cambridge Satchels are THE BEST! And I swear they have magic powers... Because I spilt (No! actually my mum!) Spilt a bottle of nail varnish remover on mine which bleached the colour out of it (it's purple) but after a while the colour just GREW BACK!? Magic! I would definitely recommend them to anyone! They may be on the pricey side (around 100 squid for purple ones) but I can tell I will still have mine when i'm old and wrinkly! It has lasted me through two years of art college so far; being kicked, stuffed, flicked with ink and paint, dragged along the floor and it still looks new (ish)!

< 3

P.s. Sorry for the random-ness of this post! These were just things from my day!

What I am into today...

Love her voice and LOVE this remix!...







No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3