16/07/2012

Eleanor Amoroso

I really don't know when I first heard of Eleanor Amoroso's work...? For some reason I just discovered I was following her on blogger, facebook and Twitter :/ Very peculiar, as I have been following her unknowingly for a while, but I simply cannot put my finger on where I discovered her...

 Anyway it obviously happened for a reason, because I love her work!

Her collections are all based around one idea and technique which translates really well from S/S to A/W! I really like how she has decided to stick to black and white, resulting in sophisticated designs. You can really focus on the detail and technique that has gone into them, without being distracted by lots of colours...

A/W 2012







S/S 2012








 Here is a selection of high street pieces inspired by Eleanor Amoroso...

 Topshop...






 Asos






Urban Outfitters



 This is the perfect trend for summer holidays, festivals and parties, and can be worn by anyone by keeping it simple and sticking to minimal colours!

< 3

 What I have been listening to today...

Having a bit of an Arty-fest!




Still my favourite song!





No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3