30/07/2012

A new look for University...?

Recently I have really been getting fed up with my hair! It just cannot make up it's mind! One day it is really knotty and all I can do with it is put it in a bun, and the next day it is really soft with no shape and I don't like having straight, soft, lank hair, so I also just put it up then!

At the moment I have honey blonde hair at the end and then quite dark roots, which is why I want to dye the ends even blonder to get ombre hair! I am also really in love with pastel hair, so maybe I could dye the blonde bits a colour??? Raaa, I really need advise :(

Here is some inspiration...

I especially like Charlotte Free's hair because she manages to avoid looking really girly girly...







I do like pink...





...But I have quite brown skin, so should I go for cooler shades...??







Hmmmm??

Also earlier my sister threw these in my room...


You know what i'm thinking...


TAVI HEADBAND!

< 3

What i'm listening to...



No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3