09/07/2012

Discovered Heaven!

Yesterday before going to Wireless, my friends and I did a bit of shopping.
We had a good old nosey down Brick Lane, where we discovered the shop; "Shop 172"!
 

"Shop 172" stocks a range of clothing and accessories by London designers.

Think Sci-fi, digital prints, NEON, laser cut, METALLIC!

I was in Heaven!

One of the designers that really grabbed me was Lizzie Burns, who designs and makes accessories from reclaimed Leather. AND STUDS AND CHAINS! Under the brand name: EABURNS!

So cool! I want them alllll...







Oh look! I uploaded photos! In your face Blogger!

WHY DID YOU NOT LET ME UPLOAD PHOTOS THE OTHER DAY!?

Stupid!

Anyway, today I basically spent the whole day on the computer looking at things and I also discovered this website...


Why did I not discover these before FMP!?

Here is what I have been listening to today...winding down from Wireless...




< 3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

< 3